WELCOME FRIENDS

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you find something interesting.
Welcome to my blog spot. I own Under The Arbour

Antiques in Ringgold, GA. The picture on the right

is Oscar, one of our three C.E.O.'s hard at work.

He takes his job very seriously as you can see.


The story of my shop begins in 2007. For many years I had sold antiques in a mall in East Ridge, TN. When my daughter bought a catering company she needed a location for her kitchen so we decided to combine resources. We found this adorable house in the heart of downtown Ringgold, GA which was perfect for our needs.



As we always do our entire family got involved in getting our project off the ground. We labored long and hard remodeling the house to suit our needs - even out of town family members came home to work ---for free! On December 4, 2007 we opened our doors for business.



My specialty is primitive antiques, but we also offer shabby one-of-a kind treasures, home decor, gift items, and a wonderful line of candles. There is nothing I enjoy more than the "thrill of the hunt". I absolutely love finding things that I think my customers will like and displaying them in an appealing fashion. Our motto is "something a little different", and we try hard to make sure that we offer treasures that you won't see everywhere else.



The fact that my customers have become my friends brings me geat joy. Under The Arbour is the kind of place where you can just come in to visit and enjoy some fellowship. We hope you can visit some time - we promise a warm welcome! You might even meet a grandchild or even a great grandchild.

Grandchild holding Great Grandchild