WELCOME FRIENDS

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you find something interesting.
I hope you are enjoying this beautiful spring weather. Today has been just perfect here in my little corner of the world. This is such a special time of year, the week before Easter. Those of us who are christians know that this is so much more than just a holiday. This is the day we celebrate the resurrection of our saviour. He willingly went to the cross and shed his blood for the remission of my sins as well as yours. As his body was laid in that borrowed tomb no doubt there was much sorrow among those who knew and loved him and had ministered with him. But ---- then came the morning! As the two Marys came to the tomb to anoint the body of Jesus they found that the stone had been rolled away, and they saw an angel sitting upon it. The angel said to them, "Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here; for he is risen, as he said". Matthew 28: 5-6

My prayer for you is that you know this saviour personally as I do. I am absolutely sure that when I die I will go to heaven, not because of anything that I have done but because of what Jesus did for me. If you cannot say this with complete assurance then let me invite you to ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins and to save your soul. He will !

Happy Easter ---- I hope that you have a wonderful celebration with those you love, and I pray that we all will remember exactly what this time of celebration means.